TELEPHONY & IP COMMUNICATIONS
Save money on your phone bills with telephony solutions from System Communications, LLC!
Based in Franktown, Colorado, we install state-of-the-art IP systems at extremely competitive prices.
Scroll down to view our telephony products and services.
Ericsson LG™ iPECS
iPECS is a fully SME dedicated IP communications solution without compromising well trained voice features and even becomes more intelligent as its phase 6 release. More than 20 years of experiencing SME voice communications, Ericsson LG has learned how the complex voice features should be dealt with and more importantly it understands why the features are required from the customers. Installing iPECS, the customers can choose a call server from 3 different types depend on the size of the business from 100 up to 1200 ports. The real time web admin offers the customer simple and easy maintenance without having fully dedicated system manager.
Mobility is also an expected benefit as businesses are having more and more connection with SOHO and branch offices. Remote IP phone, Softphone, wireless IP phones and mobile extension may provide a seamless connection wherever you are, thanks to the broadband availability everywhere. By plugging in the RJ45 on the wall, you have communication through network to the system. Even three party video conference and application sharing can be managed by MFIM or UCP (Call server). More variety of IP phones are available. LIP-8000 and LIP-9000 series attracts the customers’ tastes with 5 different looks while WIT-450HE(wireless IP phone) fully integrates its talent with MFIM or UCP.
- Flexible configuration within maximum of 1200 ports
- Call fail-over to local PSTN while losing master connection (WAN)
- Remote gateway installation
- Mobile extension enhancement
- Multi party voice/video conference with more parties
- H.323 G/K interface & SIP trunk interface with Jabber Jaw Telecom
- SMS sending and responding
- UC integration(Optional)
- Variety of high-quality IP phones available
- LIP-7000 series features five different looks
- WIT-300HE (wireless IP phone) fully integrates with MFIM or UCP
- Fully Distributed Architecture
- Flexible Configuration within Maximum 1200 Ports
- Call Fail-Over to Local PSTN while Losing Master Connection (WAN)
- Remote Gateway Installation
- E-mail notification & Message retrieval method
- Pre-selected & customers voice message
- Web user manual with local language
- Softphone upgrade
- T.38,G.711/723/729 multi codec
- IPsec for internal calls & SRTP supported
- VLAN supported for local
In today’s technological world, people and devices are connecting to more and more networks. Personal devices such as mobile phones or cameras are connected as well as business equipment on the same network. Also, the media connected to the business network becomes more vital. Unified Communication is the solution to deliver such values of connectivity more simply and easily with unified interface for communication and collaboration. Ericsson-LG Enterprise’s iPECS UCP is a call-based platform which provides a single point of communication customized for SME and LME environment.